Increasing image quality

Closed
laptopman Posts 15 Registration date Thursday July 31, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2008 - Aug 4, 2008 at 06:05 AM
 techdude - Dec 14, 2011 at 02:02 AM
HI,

I got a series of mobile pictures to resize ... I have been trying to resize them but seems that when i strech the picture the Image quality is affected.

Is there any recommended of specific software that enable resizing of picture and keeping their quality?
Related:

6 responses

homerclones Posts 14 Registration date Thursday May 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 19, 2009 1
Aug 4, 2008 at 08:07 AM
Good evening laptopman,

First of all , is that you need to keep the orignial photos there are many software that can be use for resizing pictures

Photoshop
Image resizer

Trying to strech the images will definetly reduce the Image quality.

What you need is to resize the whole image..

On the below link you will be able to download a little software that will enables you to resize your pictures.

http://www.quickresize.com/
Download photo razor software. You have to resize ur photos Without decreasing quality.
melana Posts 70 Registration date Tuesday March 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 10
Aug 5, 2008 at 01:58 PM
hi laptopman,
in order to do so please install photo shop,,,its very cool and u get lot of options with it u will simply enjoy using it see ya;-)
You should try using Microsoft power point, it works for me
just drag the pic into PP and strech away, when you done just press print screen and paste it into paint or somthing.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Demitri1 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday April 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2010 1
May 4, 2010 at 08:23 PM
Try using this application https://www.imagisizer.com/
Its pretty amazing for making High Quality images at low sized files
You all seem to be saying how to make the image larger. I want that too. But when I use photoshop or any of the others, resizing a 360x420 picture into an 720x840 reduce the quality. They will only not lose their quality when I expand them if the picture being expanded had recently been shrunk. Can anyone help me out? I just want to take a picture I have and make it larger while keeping the same quality. Or just keep the size and make the picture better quality. Either or. Thanks!