Publisher website not viewed in IE

Closed
squiggs - Oct 11, 2009 at 08:40 AM
<yassou> Posts 589 Registration date Sunday December 16, 2007 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2015 - Nov 8, 2009 at 05:19 PM
Hello,

I would really like some help on this problem, I created a website in Microsoft Publisher which is fine and can view it fine with Firefox but when I open it in IE it only shows the 1st page of the website and no menu. The site is www.belle-femme.co.uk
I could really do with some guidance on this one.
Thanks
Squiggs

2 responses

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. The site will load perfectly in FF, Chrome, and Safari, but not in IE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
MJD
Well lets hope someone out there has the answer for us - Nice to know I'm not alone
gdh > squiggs
Nov 2, 2009 at 03:33 PM
I'm also having this problem. It doesn't display past the first page in Windows 7 - but then it may also be using IE8. At this point, my plan is to download a different WYSIWYG program and just start over. Thought I'd try to find a solution first.
<yassou> Posts 589 Registration date Sunday December 16, 2007 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2015
Nov 8, 2009 at 05:19 PM
squiggs, you're talking about the menu at the left corner of the page right?
cause I saw every page of your web site, menu included, I have IE7 though, so I guess that the problem is IE8