I've deleted or turned somthing off

Closed
jruss - Oct 1, 2009 at 12:43 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 4, 2009 at 07:50 AM
Hello,

right so i had a problem wih my sony vaio laptop running on windows xp pro i got some nasty virus stop and slow down my computers proccess so i got pctools spyware doctor & anti virus and the registry mechanic programs full versions and it sorted out alot of the problems, but then whenever i started up my laptop it would say system is shuting down NT Authritysystem shutdown system32/services.exe status code 1073741482 i had a little look online at work and found out it was a virus or worm so when i got home i booted in safe mode had a look around and deleted somethings which just didn't look right programs with forign alphabet in them in windows and system32 and temp folders e.t.c and i think i went into msconfig and turned something off in services and startup becouse it said that it was taking up the whole cpu proccess and it was linked to the virus/worm, next i booted up and the start bar at the bottom change from the usual blue to gray and none of my programs start-up i have no internet connection my wireless wont activate all my programs wont start including divx/quicktime/WoW/internet exp they just stay in a continus start-up loop or dont work at all?? i would just install all my games again but i don't have the disk's or reg codes anymore , i also i tryed a system restore but i have no restore points, i am a noob when i comes to operating systems and all the technical jargon but can some one please help me i have no idea what to do apart from re-installing windows to default and on top of that i don't have the instaltion disks for windows :-(

please please i seek ur guidences

:-)

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 4, 2009 at 07:50 AM
Dear Sir,

This clearly indicates that there are some essential files that are missing.

I will therefore advise you to make backup copy of your files and to format the laptop.

This should solve your problem.

Thanks.