Back to factory state l300-20d

Closed
tornato - Sep 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 30, 2009 at 04:32 PM
Hello,
tosiba satellite l300-20d i upgrade from vista basic to vista premium.when i put the dvd vista in only gave me one
choice clean installation .
so i done it all went well .all is fine but i would like to back to a factory state but when i use the backup dvd disc supplied from toshiba or the ones i done it my self with toshiba disc creator dont work

x:windows\sistem32\cmd.exe-startnet.cmd
waiting for odd to become available...
waiting for ever nothing happens please help me?ps before the upgrade i used backup dvd discs and all was fine worked perfect...
Related:

2 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 656
Sep 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM
hi there,

boot from any os

then format the drive and continue from recovery disk

Thanks
thank you for take your time to reply.
thank you take your time to reply.
i am so sorry but are you sure that if i format the hd will work?because i only have an upgrade version as os dvd disc and if i format and goes wrong i cannot install upgrade version with out an os .
there is an o.s.on my backup disc made specific from toshiba ?i know maybe sound stuipid but i want to make sure.can i format with xp o.s.disc?
sorry about all this question sound like a police man!!!?
wath you get out of it?i saw you helped lot of people ,you must be nice person?or you are a student and from this you are learning also? sorry my english but is no my fierst linguage.

again than you
Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2009 at 04:32 PM
Once you re-installed windows on your laptop you can't get your factory settings back !