Cannot install Adobe CS3 Flash

Closed
Kingkong - Aug 19, 2009 at 10:41 AM
 Denn - Jul 18, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Hello,
Hi AO's

I downloaded adobe CS3 Flash Proffessional trail Version.

at the time of installation it extracted the whole package without any errors later while runnint the setup file it say initializing but just after 2 to 3 seconds it give me a error

Setup has encountered an error and cannot continue. Contact Adobe Customer Support for assistance

The Windows installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode,
or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. contact your personnel for assistance.
I already have CS4 flash installed in my computer.

i have uninstalled Shock ware player, flv player. from the comp

i am not able to understand what can give such a error it says it has some downloading errors but it got installed on the laptop of my friend very easily can you guyz help me to fix this problem

please help guyz I am learning action scripting and CS3 is more compactible with action scripting
Related:

2 responses

a. Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.

b. Click the following registry hive:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

c. On the Edit menu, click Permissions.

d. If SYSTEM is not listed in the Group or user names list, click Add, make sure that the local computer name appears in the From this location box, type system in the Enter the object names to select box, click Check Names, and then click OK.

e. Click SYSTEM in the Group or user names list, and then select the Full Control check box under Allow in the Permissions for SYSTEM box.
f.Click Apply, click OK, and then quit Registry Editor.
Blocked Profile
Aug 24, 2009 at 05:53 AM
hi there,

roll back the windows xp service pack 3 to

service pack 2 and install cs3

Thanks