Which is the best anti virus?

Closed
ziggy7 Posts 117 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2009 - Jul 12, 2008 at 05:36 AM
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Jul 23, 2008 at 05:01 AM
Hello,
i am bored of using norton which is too slow and weak,can someone tell me which is the best anti virus to use and where i can get it????
Related:

2 responses

a good free anti virus program is avast home edition , you can get this free from a site called file hippo, you will then have to go to the avast web site to register , they will then e-mail you a registration key, once this is entered you get a years worth of free anti virus security. you will need to get a decent firewall as well commodo fire wall is pretty decent and free, you can get this at the same site as the anti virus software. i'd also recomend a decent clean up and scanning program, a good one is a program called advanced windows care. you need to search for this on the web, there is a new version 3 a beta version, i've had no problems with it and everything is automatically backed up before it performs any actions. i was amazed at how much crap and invalid bits of software this program found and fixed, along with spw and ad ware. it is also a system optimisation program . it's very good and doesn't screw you system up like most registry cleaners. hope this helps you , backtofront
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 20
Jul 23, 2008 at 05:01 AM
hi ziggy7,
i will keep- on saying that avira is the best one as it is very performant and reliable