Where can i get strong password?

Closed
crazy_devil Posts 124 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 - Jul 9, 2008 at 07:28 AM
 John - Mar 19, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Hello to all of you,,,my problem is that i have faced serious trouble with msn someone crack down my password easily as it was a weak one and by the help of a friend i have retrieve total control but now he is away i'm a bit lost in the task but he told ne that i should use a strong password but where can i get them as all which i'm trying are weak ones....please help me....
Related:

3 responses

A strong password should be a combination consisting of letters, numbers, and some characters like _&#()^. Make it a minimum of 8 characters. In this way, hackers would find it hard to crack.
ziggy7 Posts 117 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2009
Jul 9, 2008 at 08:57 AM
hi crazydevil,,,
it is so simple,while entering your new password the system will tell you if it is strong or weak so just try till you get a strong one,,,,see ya
haana baabiie
Oct 29, 2008 at 04:29 AM
i think you should go on msn and it will tell you if it is strong if not then click where it says A strong password helps prevent unauthorized access to your e-mail account. so click on it.