The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
- How Do I Get My Icons Back Down To The Bottom Of The Page
- How to move icoms from side of computer it the bottom
- How do I put my icons back at bottom
- Task bar is at the top of computer-can't drag » How-To - Windows
- Start button and task bar gone after new video card installation » How-To - Windows
- How can you get rid of the task bar on windows 7? (Solved) » Forum - Windows 7
- All my task bar, desktop icons,..... missing (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Start button and task bar gone after new vide (Solved) » Forum - Windows
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253679#FixItForMeAlways click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus