The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
- I can not put my task bar on the bottom of my
- Why can't i drag my taskbar
- How do i get my toolbar at the bottom of my screen
- Windows - Recover lost/missing system tray icons » How-To - Windows
- Windows XP - My desktop icons and taskbar are missing » How-To - Windows XP
- Task bar is at the top of computer-can't drag » How-To - Windows
- Start button and task bar gone after new video card installation » How-To - Windows
- Upon start up only wallpaper shows, no icons (Solved) » Forum - Windows
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253679#FixItForMeAlways click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus