The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
- I can not put my task bar on the bottom of my
- How to move start icons to left side
- How do i move my taskbar from the side of my screen to the bottom
- Start button and task bar gone after new video card installation » How-To - Windows
- Task bar is at the top of computer-can't drag » How-To - Windows
- All my task bar, desktop icons,..... missing (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- No task bars on desktop (Solved) » Forum - Windows XP
- How can you get rid of the task bar on windows 7? (Solved) » Forum - Windows 7
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253679#FixItForMeAlways click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus