The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
- How do I get bing search box on bottom of task bar
- How to put the toolbar at the bottom of the computer
- How to put windows toolbar on the bottom
- My task bar keeps disappearing Windows 7 Google Chrome (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Windows XP - My desktop icons and taskbar are missing » How-To - Windows XP
- Start button and task bar gone after new video card installation » How-To - Windows
- Task bar is at the top of computer-can't drag » How-To - Windows
- All my task bar, desktop icons,..... missing (Solved) » Forum - Windows
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253679#FixItForMeAlways click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus