Unable to access the pen drive contents

Closed
appi - Jul 4, 2009 at 11:52 PM
alexwillsion Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015 - Feb 9, 2015 at 08:09 AM
Hello,
everytime i insert a pen drive in my laptop for a moment it shows the files and then shows there are no files in the pen drive.i tried to even search by the name in the pen drive but it wont show anything.......if i insert the same pendrive in another laptop it very well shows all the files....also whenever i insert the pen drive a mseaage gets flashed as in trojen horse detected and then after few minutes symantec has removed trojecn horse as asecurity risk............i am not able to understand is this the problem with my laptop or the pen drive........i have windows vista..........plz help
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 5, 2009 at 05:52 AM
hi,

the problem here is Symantec.

the software is detecting the files on the pen drive as infected files and so, not allowing you to access them.

check the antivirus settings or make sure that the pen drive is not infected.

you amy use another antivirus as well.
alexwillsion Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015
Feb 9, 2015 at 08:09 AM
You can download antivirus software in your PC and scan your pen drive then open it.