Is CCM a scam?

Solved
olak - Updated on Mar 7, 2024 at 02:35 PM
bousdl Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 7, 2024 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2024 - Mar 7, 2024 at 06:48 PM

i want to know how you get all the games and put then here for free?
is it a scam that will hack my pc? or what as i don't want to download any thing so i just asking for more info

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891
Updated on Mar 7, 2024 at 02:36 PM

Hi,

All software and games available for download on CCM are 100% safe. They all come from their original developers, or reputable sources, and are not altered at all. They are also reviewed by the editors team before being added to our list.

Downloads are available for free, that's why it is indicated "free download". However, depending on the software license, it may be required to activate/buy it before you can use it. You can sort downloads by license (freeware, shareware, demo...) from the dedicated menu on this page.

If you choose to download GTA V for example, you can see that the license is "commercial" meaning that the game needs to be activated once installed.

To be clear, you'll never see cracked downloads or anything like that here.

bousdl Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 7, 2024 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2024
Mar 7, 2024 at 06:48 PM

Thanks!