The game does not exist in Ubisoft

Langosh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 5, 2024 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2024 - Mar 5, 2024 at 07:08 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 - Mar 6, 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hi, My Ubisoft account is not working. Actually last month I purchased a game from Ubisoft Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Standard Edition. Two days before I played the game. But strange today when I am going to play the game, it has no longer exist. 

I signed out my account and sign in again. But the game does not exist. Why the game is not showing to my account? I am very worried. Please help..

Related:

2 responses

Langosh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 5, 2024 Status Member Last seen March 6, 2024
Mar 6, 2024 at 01:49 AM

OMG! I was searching online how to recover my account and during searching I got this news that Ubisoft closed all account and also the purchased game.

But the news is a few months before, then according to the news my account should close then.

Anyway, I applied some methods to recover my account, but I failed. I have contacted with the Ubisoft customer support, but they did not get any good suggestions to recover.

HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Mar 6, 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hi,

To clarify, Ubisoft only closes accounts that are considered inactive for a long time. However, the account must not have an active subscription or an activated game linked to it, otherwise it can't be eligible for deletion, even if it stays inactive.

Knowing that, make sure you're trying to sign in to the correct Ubisoft account that was used to purchase the game. Check that you haven't misspelled the email address, or maybe you used a third-party account (Facebook, Xbox, PlayStation...) to make your purchase on Ubisoft.

Hope this helps.