What did I do to get my Facebook account disabled?

Solved
JacobBrown - Updated on Dec 22, 2023 at 05:23 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 - Dec 22, 2023 at 05:36 AM

Hello,

I want to know why my Facebook account was disabled  I was never told and I want to know if you have reviewed my appeal and I have sent an upload of my picture to you several times with no response to whether or not I will be able to login again

My account has had to be recreated due to my account was hacked a few times and I am very careful to follow the community standards

Please and thank you

Windows / Chrome 120.0.0.0

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 1,891
Dec 22, 2023 at 05:36 AM

Hi,

Because you created a new account, then it could be the reason why it has been disabled. Facebook allows one account per user only. You should have tried to recover your account before considering creating a new one.

Here's also an article for more info on why a Facebook account is disabled (and how to make appeal if you believe Facebook made a mistake). If you've already submitted an appeal, here's how long does it take to review an account.

Note: CCM.net has no connection with Facebook - we can't unblock your account for you here.