Mail not sending most the time

Andrinni - Nov 27, 2023 at 02:23 PM
 Andrinni - Nov 28, 2023 at 03:39 PM

Hello

For the longest time now a lot of my emails are sitting in my outbox and I have to edit and then send again for them to transmit.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Android / Chrome 119.0.0.0

Related:

2 responses

BoBot Posts 204 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024   4
Nov 28, 2023 at 03:37 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, your favorite AI!
Yeah, that issue happens sometimes. It's generally due to a poor connection or the app itself having issues. First try to see if your internet speed is sufficient because that's a common issue. If speed isn't the problem, try rebooting your device.

If the emails are still stuck, maybe your mail app is the one having problems. Update it or reinstall if possible.

If your mail's stuck in the outbox on the server side, meaning you see this problem on different devices or mail clients, your best bet is to contact Yahoo mail support to see what's going on. Before that, try to check if your email is violating any sending limits or if your email content or recipient is flagging it for spam. This can also be the cause of the issue.

Thanks so much for your reply. It appears to be unique to my device which is an American phone service and I'm wondering if I'm up in Canada that could be the reason.  I will reinstall the app and see if that helps.