Can't upload my work on the Tiktok webside

Closed
Monty - Apr 19, 2023 at 12:27 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14327 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 8, 2024 - Apr 19, 2023 at 12:50 PM

Hello,

Thank God that I found this forum.

I'm usually used to using my computer and posting my work on Tiktok (www.tiktok.com) on the web side, but since this month, the page turns into a white screen when I click the upload button, which prevents me from doing the upload.

Is this a problem with my account, or with the network environment, or with Tiktok itself? (I tried to change my computer and browser, but it still didn't solve the problem.)

Hope to get your answer

Macintosh / Chrome 112.0.0.0

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14327 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 8, 2024 1,883
Apr 19, 2023 at 12:50 PM

Hi,

You can check if there is a current problem with TikTok's serversĀ in your country on this page. If there is no problem with their servers, I suggest you try restarting your router as you are facing the issue with different computers.

If the upload page still turns into a blank screen, update your browser to the latest version and try disabling the extensions that you added. Check also your antivirus software to make sure it doesn't prevent you from accessing the page.

In case the issue still persists, I suggest you to try a different network.

Let me know how it goes.