Stick search instead of emoji

Solved/Closed
Anonymous - Nov 2, 2022 at 05:33 AM
 brzpl - Apr 28, 2023 at 06:26 AM

Hello,

I noticed, since yesterday, that whenvIm typing a test, emoji icon dissapear,  and stick search shows up. My question ... How to delete this annoying thing? Thank You fr reply, help. 

Android / Opera 72.2.3767.68393

Related:

3 responses

What's super annoying is, that it happened in the past, then it got back to normal (except in a few chats). Now a few days ago, during typing, it suddenly reappeared, and now in all of my chats.

I'm suspicious, that it can be changed in the chat somehow, and I accidentally swapped it.

Also, I'm not willing to get any addon or new keyboard, I want to get it back to normal. It happened before, there must be a solution to it.

Please, help!

evelinchamplin Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 4, 2022 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2022
Nov 4, 2022 at 03:35 AM

I don't think that you can delete that. As for me, I don't know how to so I just lived with it until I got accustomed to seeing it there. Sometimes it still annoys me but at times, it also comes in handy.

GregoryStiner Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 1, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2022
Updated on Jan 2, 2023 at 05:55 PM

You can use advance keyboard. I download it from Play store. It shows emoji near the text typing space. I did the same and got solution of this problem.