HACKED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Closed
Sebolelo50 Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 9, 2022 Status Member Last seen September 9, 2022 - Sep 9, 2022 at 09:20 PM
 Gnanmani - Aug 15, 2023 at 01:54 PM

Fb acc hacked, no longer have access, fb no longer recognize it.

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14325 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 6, 2024 1,885
Dec 28, 2022 at 04:35 PM

Hi,

Try reporting to Facebook that your account has been hacked by going to this recovery page. You can also check this article for various methods to recover a Facebook account.

Good luck

someone hacked my facebook account 5 days ago and changed my password and the email associated with my account so i could not recover my password or reset it. I contacted facebook help desk about hacked accounts and verified my identity and sent a picture of my ID in. Finally my email is link to my account but so is the hackers email as well. When i try to recover my account and sends me a code i got an error message "This feature is unavailable right now" so i go back to the email and click reset password instead of entering the link but it takes me to the same place to enter the verification code. i enter the code again and now i get an error message " You have entered a code too many times, please try again later" i waited 24 hours and tried again and same thing happened. how am i going to get access to my account if i cannot reset my password because some feature is not available and then when i enter the code it says i entered too many codes. the hacker still has access to my account and is continuing to use it. I have tried all of the self help articles on facebook help center but i am not getting anything resolved. Can someone please give me some insight on how to get this resolved