Activity problem

Closed
Rune - Sep 8, 2022 at 03:39 PM
JennieDaniel Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 13, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2022 - Dec 13, 2022 at 07:01 AM

Hello,

I have the activity status turned on in my settings, yet on my iPhone I do not see who is online among my friends in the DM. If I delete the app and install it back I can see this once. After a few minutes,it just stays still on the last time my friends were online. For example: someone is active, after 10 min they are not active anymore and it says 10 minutes ago online, even if they come back online after that, the time keeps increasing from that time they were not online No matter how many times I close and restart my app, or delete and reinstall this is the case every time. On my Laptop on my instagram account and it does work. Nowhere can I find the solution to this problem. Please help me

Windows / Chrome 105.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

JennieDaniel Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 13, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2022
Dec 13, 2022 at 07:01 AM

And when you open a chat with one of your friends, do you able to see the activity status?