It's just too easy...
It has to be a file or a photo to be transfered.
1. You need a USB
(not a USB cord)
2. Plug your USB
3. And a dialogue box will appear and click view files or any that is particular to "view files"
4. Open "Pictures folder
5. Drag the pictures/files at the dialogue box of view files
6. Or just right click then choose "copy"
7. then right click at the USB then select "paste" (clue at no.6)
8. Then if you're done, don't just easily get the USB
9. go to hidden icons
10. then look for "safety to remove hardware"
11. click the safety to remove hardware
12. click the name of your USB
13. and get your USB
14. plug the USB to your another PC
15. open pictures
16 your dialogue box at your USB
17. drag the pics on your USB dialogue box at ypour picture folder
I wish it could help you....