Facebook Password Reset

Closed
Nextech - Feb 2, 2022 at 06:46 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 - Feb 22, 2022 at 07:45 AM
Good day

Please help me login into my account. I have the email address but I lost the login details to it. I also can't access my recovery email and phone number. The devices that I used to use before crashed so I can't use them anymore which is making it hard for me to reset my password. The Email Address that I cannot get access to is ***@*** and the current working email address is ***@***. Please assist me I really need to get back into my account ASAP.
Thank you so much

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 1,884
Feb 2, 2022 at 09:49 AM
Hi,

Without your contact info, you may be able to recover your Facebook account using your phone number, trusted contacts or by confirming your identity.

In this article, you will find out the different steps to recover your account.

Good luck
Good day

Thank you, when I follow through the instructions that are on the article its not giving me an option to enter a new email address after no longer have access to these. Instead it is taking me to login/identify which is starting the process all over again. How do I go about to fix that?

Thank you
HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 1,884
Feb 22, 2022 at 07:45 AM
Hi,

As you no longer have access to your recovery methods and familiar devices, unfortunately account recovery will be difficult. Prefer using a device that is connected to a familiar network connection if possible - this may help.

Otherwise, the best way to have a chance to get your account back is to try to recover your email address. If it is a Gmail account, you can follow these steps. For your phone number, if you still have the SIM card, you can use it with a different phone.

Good luck