How to promote my music w Tiktok

Solved/Closed
jason.chase - Jan 27, 2022 at 06:27 PM
EdenDennis Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 1, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2023 - Feb 1, 2023 at 01:47 PM
Hello,
I'm new to Tiktok and want to promote my music and videos, which have a website: thespycats.com However, being new and with no guidance, all I get are puppy dogs and bad home videos of tattoos. What am I supposed to do with this monstrosity of a medium?

2 responses

dopingmind Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 1, 2022 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2022 3
Updated on Feb 1, 2022 at 07:04 AM
You need promote in TikTok not your website, just you and your profile, for example uploading videos with sounds of your music, go to recs, when people will know you, they can easy find you on another platforms YouTube, Spotify, Instagram, etc. Most thing you need to do is go viral. Try it. Don't worry about 'monstrosity', in 21st centure deviation is normal. You will find people who liked it.

TikTok for my opinion now is the best platform to go viral.

Good luck!
EdenDennis Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 1, 2023 Status Member Last seen February 1, 2023 1
Updated on Feb 1, 2023 at 04:18 PM

If you want to promote your music on TikTok, you must use it in your videos. Advertising your website won't get you the results you want. Your task is to make your music play in almost all the videos you publish. This way, the sound used on TikTok will go viral and more and more viewers will use it for their videos. You can create a personal trend, like a dance, and use your music again. It's very important to make a quality and interesting video that other users will want to repeat. You can also use other platforms to promote your creative work, like Spotify.