Can i get a text list of my inbox messages?

Closed
abrogard - Dec 19, 2021 at 04:09 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 - Jan 10, 2022 at 04:40 AM
Hello,

I have a hell of a job finding past emails sometimes. If I could select a period of time - like a couple of months or something - and then get a text listing of all the messages during that time I could print it out and eyeball it much quicker than onscreen.
No use saying to me 'search' because I don't know what to search on. Like today I know i got a reply from a Minister's department but I don't know what subject line they used or what their own 'sender name' is. Never dealt with them before.
Could give them a ring and ask. Will have to if I can't find any help here.
But I feel it would be a good thing to have available, listings of your inbox (or any other box maybe, too)
Anyone know of any way?

System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 95.0
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 1,884
Jan 10, 2022 at 04:40 AM
Hi,

The search bar in Yahoo Mail has an advanced search feature that you can use to search your emails by date or date range, search in a specific folder, etc. To the right of the search bar, select the Down arrow to access the advanced search.

You can also use search operators such as
after:mm/dd/yyyy before:mm/dd/yyyy
(search by date range) or
on:mm/dd/yyyy
(search by date). Here's a help page where you can find all search operators available in Yahoo Mail.

Hope this helps