My Facebook bisable with 30 days

Closed
Sujon1234_4150 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday November 21, 2021 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2021 - Updated on Nov 22, 2021 at 10:45 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14336 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 19, 2024 - Nov 22, 2021 at 10:45 AM
Dear Facebook Team,

My name is Leoun. I have been using Facebook for the last few years. And I've never tried to go against Facebook's rules and regulations . A few days ago, my Facebook account was Suspended. I'm very disappointed with your service.I am real facebook user and it’s my real personal account. I think your service was mistake and you have forced me to suspended my real account.I have submit my Government NID card with shows my own photos. After all it's matches my info.

All of my relatives, local people's,friends and fans known me by this name. It gives me lots of hurt. It's too much important for me. Please response me as early as possible.Please sir give me back my account.
Thank you.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14336 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 19, 2024 1,885
Nov 22, 2021 at 10:45 AM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Please note that CCM has no affiliation with Facebook, so we are unable to unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.