Closed
christianjoeabello - Updated on Oct 3, 2021 at 02:35 PM
Bob Dijks Posts 2704 Registration date Friday April 3, 2015 Status Administrator Last seen August 30, 2022   - Oct 3, 2021 at 07:10 PM
Hello,

My name is Christian
My account is I forgot to connect in other devices then after that I formatted my phone thats why all my information in my phone is gone then when I log in my account in Facebook the facebook required a log in code but I never receive my code. And my real name is **** from Coron, Palawan and I change it to Carl Johnson because my idol is Carl Johnson of GTA san adreas and my proof this account is mine is my facebook friend is Janine Sevillano, Sean Mark Aurellano, Alex Pangilinan, Villamera Taneo Gallares and etc. And my account is I never access this again on month of May or June first week of this month. I hope you accept this my reason because a lot of information that saved in this account I hope you help me. Thank you facebook community I hope you can help me to recover my account and if you have any question to prove my account is this mine is my gmail account is ***@*** and the number that i saved to this account is **** and **** but this **** this number i never access this anymore but the **** is for this is my number used for now. Thank you and Godbless I hope you help me.????

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 94.0.4606.50

1 response

Bob Dijks Posts 2704 Registration date Friday April 3, 2015 Status Administrator Last seen August 30, 2022   323
Oct 3, 2021 at 07:10 PM
Hello,

If you haven't received your Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards,

Bob
CCM