Windows Screen stuck at loading screen and not opening Bios

Closed
Sadie_39 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 2, 2021 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2021 - Sep 2, 2021 at 11:38 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Sep 3, 2021 at 02:35 AM
I recently brought a new Lenovo laptop (5 days ago) and it's been running smoothly....but last day, while opening a game Blue screen error showed up and after restarting it stuck in loop and black screen started to show up...I tried to enter safe mode and uninstall graphic and one more drive I believe ....as per a youtube video....and it was fine ...but later settings is not opening so I end up opening prompt and went as per video recommendation ....and restarted....
But it stuck on blue loading screen.... saying restart ...considering pc had nothing I went to bios and did Factory reset....our of frustration....and it's completed(as it shows that)
Now screen is stuck at the opening Lenovo logo and loading sign....that loading sign freeze after a while and nothing happening....I can't even open BIOS now....
What should I do....any suggestions...????
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Sep 3, 2021 at 02:35 AM
Hello, as you have only recently bought this laptop, your best option is to take it back to where you purchased it from for an exchange. You can explain the issue you to them, and if you purchased it from a shop and kept the receipt, you should be exchange it for a new model.

Regards
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net