I want my Facebook page back please

Closed
Franklybilly - Jun 3, 2021 at 04:38 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jun 4, 2021 at 10:51 AM
I have alot of my friends that live in west virginia beside I have been in state with them before and I can only post they pictures whenever they're celebrating birthdays or something else behalf I have my personal picture on my Facebook please I don't see the reason why my account should be block beside I have try opening new account but they can't believe me because I understand alot is happening over there in state please give me back my Facebook page please,,, or you're can still check on my Instagram page because the both Is link together

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jun 4, 2021 at 10:51 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck