Tiktok is trying to make me fill out tax form for creator fund??!!

Closed
macoov - May 28, 2021 at 06:23 PM
 Evan - Jan 29, 2023 at 08:37 PM
I’m currently trying to fill in my tax information in order to withdraw from the creator fund. First I had to fill in my name and then was redirected to the webpage tax form. I am being asked to fill in my US TIN number, but I’m based in the UK and can’t provide this - I’m also not even a tax payer. I can’t see any option to change this or skip that part of the form. At this point I really don’t know what to do, I’m so nervous I’ll never be able to get my money :( I believe I should finally be able to withdraw my earnings in a few days but I’m nervous that I haven’t filled in this form, and my tiktok money isn’t even in country’s currency and I can’t even change it.
If anyone knows anything about the tax form PLEASE help!! thank you in advance.

2 responses

You can't skip it, every income has a tax and creator fund is no exception, you look like a minor and by tge rules you should not be touching any if this money without your parent or guardians approval, if you had their approval they would have filled all the documents that enable the funding. Read the damn rules, they ask you to 30 times to do so