How to work with images in Yahoo email

Closed
craigt - May 6, 2021 at 06:56 AM
 craigt - May 7, 2021 at 08:11 AM
I have an email with a lot of images.   Most have small text and numbers on them.    It would be nice if I could enlarge and clarify an image, as can be done in MS Word for example, but so far I have not.    As a second approach, I tried to save an image from the email to load it into something that supports enlargement and clarification.    It only gives me html save choices.    My 3rd approach was to copy the whole email to Word.  For some reason the images won't copy, only the text.

Can any one point me to how to work with images in Yahoo email.

Clifft

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 90.0.4430.93
I also have Edge, FF,
IE, Opera, and Waterfox.
Related:

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
May 7, 2021 at 03:50 AM
Hello, you should be able to download them to your PC.

-Select the image.
-Select the More icon .
-Download.

However you won't be able to improve the quality of the images by simply enlarging them. Just making them bigger will not improve pixelation.

If the pictures are blurry you try correcting them with these tools.

Regards

David, thanks for responding. I should have mentioned downloading, but I quit trying to do that awhile ago because it does not seem to work.

When I'm looking at the email, there is an icon with top and bottom areas at the bottom of each image. If I select the image and click on the bottom area that says 'download' when I mouse over that area, the image is deselected and nothing happens.

Its probably me. I do wish I could enlarge and clarify these images.

clifft