Best Time To Post On Instagram

Solved/Closed
Av8tor1963 Posts 20 Registration date Monday March 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2022 - May 4, 2021 at 05:47 PM
Av8tor1963 Posts 20 Registration date Monday March 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2022 - Jan 24, 2022 at 01:06 AM
Hello to all of my CCM friends out there. I have a very brief question, and I'm humbly asking for your help and opinions.

Is there a proven "best time" to post on Instagram? I have a very humble personal account with only 38 followers. And of those only about four or five actually interact with me. I would like to get more followers to interact with. And who knows may consider trying to create a business account.
Thank you all for being out there and offering your expertise to non-techie guys like me.
Related:

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Updated on May 5, 2021 at 03:42 AM
Hello, if you had a business account you could find the best time for posting for your specific account based on when people are interacting with your content. Although some people find that they have less interaction once they switch to a business account (this may not be the case for you, it's just something to consider).

As Instagram is not limited to one time zone, you want to post when your followers / target audience will be online. For US it is recommended between 10 AM and 3 PM CDT. However if your target audience was say in Europe, then you would probably need to change the time you post.

Also the day of the week plays a big part. Typically the best days of the week for posting are Wednesday and Friday at around 10 - 11 AM.

But again, this is fairly generalised, it may be different for you, and ultimately you will need to find out for yourself when your best personal times are, but this would be a good start.

And if you decide that you want to, here's an article on how to create an Instagram business account.

Hope that helps,

David
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

7 AM to 5 PM is the best time to post. The peak is between 9 AM to 3 PM. For the highest engagement post between 10 AM to 12 PM.
Av8tor1963 Posts 20 Registration date Monday March 9, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2022 1
Jan 24, 2022 at 01:06 AM
Thank you