Locked out of facebook

Closed
Pam - May 1, 2021 at 11:28 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - May 3, 2021 at 04:14 AM
Hello, I was locked out of FB on the 12th of April. I don't know why. First I was told that something was wrong with the password. Then they said there was suspicious activity. It was suppose to be for 96 hours but it has been 20 days now. I have done everything you said to do to no avail. They don't send the code by email When I went to find your FB account it said I was already logged in, funny since I am unable to log in. FB is the only way I can communicate with family and friends. I am 77 years old and pretty much housebound since Covid. Can you please help me, I worry about people and sometimes I just need to talk to people. I am not computer savy so as of now I have done everything I can. Please

System Configuration: Windows / Edge 90.0.818.51

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
May 3, 2021 at 04:14 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck