Scrolling pdf + add audio.

Closed
jeanhsutton Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 17, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020 at 05:11 PM
jerry_maguire Posts 11 Registration date Monday December 21, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2020 - Dec 23, 2020 at 10:33 AM
Am on Windows 10. I use Noteworthy Composer to arrange music so can have a Noteworthy file & make midi & mp4 audio files as well as pdf. How can I make a scrolling video of a piece of music on pdf & add the audio file. Thanks.
This is my next stage of learning so please make any advice simple!!
Related:

1 response

jerry_maguire Posts 11 Registration date Monday December 21, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2020 2
Dec 23, 2020 at 10:33 AM
Just record your screen & edit in the audio.

How to record your screen in Windows 10

1. Open the app you want to record. Unfortunately, the screen recorder tool can't capture some programs, such as File Manager, or the entire desktop, but it does work in regular apps, whether from the Windows Store or desktop apps.

2. Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.

3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar. This is the procedure whether you are screen recording a game or another kind of app.

4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.

5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears on you, press Win + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jerry