No mouse, no keyboard, no monitor,,no hope??

Closed
Cris - Nov 23, 2020 at 01:04 PM
Alexii_9119 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 17, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2020 - Dec 7, 2020 at 03:53 AM
Hello, my problem is that my computer turn on but there's no video signal, neither mouse nor keyboard work,,,, all case fans are working including the CPU . I tried unplugging everything, taking out all the ram memory and putting in back one by one turning on the computer every time (32 gigs),,I tried the trick of unplugging the computer and trying to turn it on pushing the power button for 30 second and plug it in again and turn it on,,, nothing,,
In other forum I red that I have to try to boot it from a DVD with an ISO Linux,,, unplugging the disc C,,,,nothing,,,the DVD player works but nothing else,,,I tried changing the CMOS battery by a brand new one,,,nothing. One thing that I notice,,, every time I push the power button on the computer turn on but after a second it turns off for a second then it turns on again and this time it works,,but no monitor, no mouse no keyboard,,,,I'm suspecting the MoBo has serious problems,,,,

Some suggestions??

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Nov 26, 2020 at 10:08 AM
Hello, this article offers a number of solutions for when your computer boots to a black screen that may be of use.

If there are any beeps, this article will help you recognise computer beeps.

Regards

Alexii_9119 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 17, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 8, 2020 1
Dec 7, 2020 at 03:53 AM
The keyboard feels solid and has a nice weight. Lays flat, does not have legs to lift back up. I like the compact size, yet plenty of space for fat fingers. Nice contrast between keys and board (black and grey on mine). The mouse is ok, lays flat and low, slides nicely on plastic skids. Left & right mouse buttons click quietly, and the scroll wheel does its job as well.

Having had it only for a few days, tried it on both Win10 and Chrome OS's seem fine. Don't know how long the batteries will last before needing recharging. The user manual cautions against using a fast charger on the mouse, this could be a future problem if you don't know or remember this. A tiny light blue shows in the crack above the mouse wheel as it's charging.