Lenovo

Closed
Austiny Posts 11 Registration date Saturday October 5, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2020 - Aug 30, 2020 at 01:05 PM
EdwardPorter Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday July 8, 2020 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2020 - Sep 6, 2020 at 12:08 PM
Hi, please I need your help; my account and my Android phone Lenovo Vibe is not displaying when put On.
It will be booting repeatedly and can't show (display) on the screen. Thanks.

2 responses

prince0052 Posts 7 Registration date Saturday September 5, 2020 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2020
Sep 5, 2020 at 03:04 AM
I account is not showing when putting on
Then you can hard reset your device

Method:
1. Start by pressing the Power button to switch off the device. Format LENOVO Vibe

2. After that hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.Format LENOVO Vibe
Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds. Restore LENOVO Vibe

3. You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.

4. In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm. Remove screen password on LENOVO Vibe X
Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power key to select.

5. To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".Remove screen password on LENOVO Vibe
Success! The hard reset is done!
EdwardPorter Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday July 8, 2020 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2020 2
Sep 6, 2020 at 12:08 PM
Great reply so far. I hope it will help the OP. Thanks!