How can I report my hacked Facebook account

Closed
ero123456 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2020 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2020 - Jul 1, 2020 at 01:36 PM
grorge441 Posts 23 Registration date Tuesday July 7, 2020 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2021 - Jul 7, 2020 at 11:02 AM
Hello

Hello,

How do I report and also recover my Facebook account that was hacked some days ago , I verified it with Facebook three days ago with my means of indentification,so facebook now helped me to attach my new email address to my hacked so that I can recover it , so they sent me a like to reset my password through my new email I sent to them ,as I was resetting it and I logged in my account but my network was too slow and the hacker was online with my Facebook account so before I could get to my Facebook settings to change it put my recovery email and mobile number then the hacker notice and quickly changed it again , so I wrote Facebook through the Gmail they wrote me through that they have hacked my account again immediately so they haven't replied me till now
Related:

2 responses

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 41
Jul 2, 2020 at 03:07 AM
If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email is changed, Facebook will send a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.
ero123456 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2020 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2020
Jul 3, 2020 at 11:04 AM
I did and Facebook sent me the link , as I was looking into my account after using the link Facebook sent to my email, but the person that hacked my account was currently online with my account ,so I clicked on log out all sessions, and I just saw my inbox but my network was slow that it went off and came back ,but before I could do it again I found out that the hacker change it again, so I had to do identity verification on Facebook book again ,but Facebook wrote me that it has been resolved so I explained everything and how it happened ,up till now I haven't received any message from Facebook again , I will forward you my conversation with Facebook now
ero123456 Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday July 1, 2020 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2020
Updated on Sep 8, 2020 at 11:08 AM
This was the First message Facebook sent to my Gmail below

Hi Ero,

Thanks for confirming your identity. To finish getting into your account:
1. Log out of any Facebook accounts open on your computer, phone or tablet
2. Click the following link to reset your password:
https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover

Note: This link will work only for the next 7 days and can only be used once.

We've added this email to your Facebook account so you can reset your password in the future. Additionally, when you log in we'll help you check your settings to help ensure your account security.

Thanks,
Jul 3, 2020 at 11:08 AM
After I tried sending Facebook ID verification again then they wrote me these

Hi Ero,

We reviewed your report, but it looks like things have already been sorted out with your account. If this happens again, please reply to this message with details, and we'll do our best to help.

If you have additional questions about Facebook features, updates or policies we recommend checking out the Help Center:
https://www.facebook.com/help?ref=cr

Thanks,
Updated on Sep 8, 2020 at 11:08 AM
So I sent them this message below and I didn't get any message again from them for almost a week now

First of all I want to say thank you for your quick response, I was being sent a message that my new email (****@gmail.com) has been attached to my Facebook account and a link was also sent along to reset my Facebook account password , so I did it but before I could login fully because my mobile network is very slow the person that hacked my Facebook account changed the password again , the person is already send my Facebook contacts scam message to fraud them , please help me out .

Thanks
Jul 3, 2020 at 11:12 AM
I also have the recovery email that the hacker put to replace mine on my Facebook, I wish I could also hack the email and use it to get the recovery code
grorge441 Posts 23 Registration date Tuesday July 7, 2020 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2021 12
Jul 7, 2020 at 11:02 AM
I guess you got the answer from the fellow members.

Anyway, To report a hacked account, please visit the link below,
https://www.facebook.com/hacked/?ref=u2u