Peter

Closed
Amwal - Dec 8, 2019 at 12:47 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Dec 8, 2019 at 02:45 PM
My yahoo mail account ***@*** is telling me ( by email message that the account has been signed in for use on email and gmail but I cannot get any messages sent to this account to show in email list
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Dec 8, 2019 at 02:45 PM
Hello, I found this info about linking your Yahoo account to your Gmail. Check that you've followed the steps. If you have already done this look at this article where they explain 2 further solutions.

One can link Yahoo mail to Gmail through various methods. Direct methods to do so are:
  • Import contact and mail messages from yahoo mail to Gmail
  • Add Yahoo mail to Gmail
  • Both these methods take time to get synced and get Yahoo mails onto Gmail account.

While importing contacts and messages from Yahoo, you need to perform the following procedure:
  • Get access to your Gmail account
  • Go to Settings >> Accounts & Import >> Import Mails and Contacts
  • In the new window, provide Yahoo ID and proceed
  • Click Continue again and you will be redirected to Yahoo login
  • Provide Yahoo credentials in the new window and Click on Agree for ShuttleCloud Migration. Close the Window.
  • Click on Start Import option to import all the Yahoo emails and contacts to Gmail.
  • The notification of Yahoo emails and contact import is shown at every Gmail login for the next 7 days.

Another method is to add Yahoo mail to Gmail and this can be accomplished through the following procedure:
  • Access Gmail and go to Settings >> Account and Import
  • Click on add a mail account.
  • In the new window, provide Yahoo credential
  • Click Link accounts with Gmailify and proceed
  • Log in with your Yahoo credentials and click Agree to allow Gmail to access Yahoo mail
  • Then the Yahoo mail will be added on to your Gmail account.

Hopefully this can help you out,
David
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net