Facebook login without any info(advanced recovery solution) NO INFO AT ALL

Solved/Closed
ihatefacebook123 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 26, 2019 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2019 - Nov 26, 2019 at 10:14 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 - Nov 26, 2019 at 04:35 PM
i have a facebook page that i use only for my local handyman service page. i do not have any friends on the page and i lost my old phone that had all the login info on it. i would access the page solely from phone and after a long period of time i completely forgot ALL the login info. i am not sure if i used a phone number or email address to create the account and i cannot remember the password as well. i thought there was a way that facebook could establish my identity from use of a id or photo. i really need to gain access to this page i get alot of work using it and it took a long time to get all the likes and people see that i am established with the dated on the timeline. if anyone would know how to go about doing this type of facebook recovery i would appreciate the time. also if anyone is up for a challenge. thanks in advance

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14333 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen May 13, 2024 1,884
Nov 26, 2019 at 04:35 PM
Hi,

As you have forgotten the password and don't have access to any of your contact info as well, you will unfortunately not be able to recover access to your Facebook page.

Sorry.