Music from You Tube

Solved/Closed
cactus_patch - Nov 18, 2019 at 01:45 PM
 cactus_patch - Nov 20, 2019 at 02:35 PM
Not sure how to ask this but here goes. I am a senior not that great with my Desktop PC. I happened to go to youtube the other day. I found music that I enjoy to listen too. I bought a couple of USB 64 GB not sure how many songs you can place on a USB. This is called a Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive.
I am listing to a unit that has a bunch of really nice songs that I like. I inserted the USB into my tower hoping that I would be able to play the USB in my Vehicle as I am driving. But nothing happened. do you have to download a USB on a computer first or what? can you help with this? Is there a real step by step on exactly what to do and see what each step will look like before I would click on it. If there is such a thing as that I think it would help me a lot. I would first print the instructions and then follow exactly what it says to do for each part. Thank You. Hope to hear from you.Nelson
Related:

1 response

himaani456 Posts 4 Registration date Monday September 16, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2020 5
Nov 20, 2019 at 04:10 AM
You can easily download music from YouTube by using the following steps:-
1. Open the YouTube video. Using your web browser, navigate to YouTube and select a video featuring 2. The music you want to download.
3. Click Share. It's beneath the bottom-right corner of the video.
4. Click COPY.
5. Right-click the “Paste link here” box.
6. Click Paste.
7. Select an audio format.
8. Click START.
9. Click DOWNLOAD.
Thank You I sure will try that. I think that I saw this converter Nelson