Boot Loop help

Solved/Closed
Anonymous User - Updated on Aug 1, 2019 at 09:39 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 2, 2019 at 09:37 AM
Hello, I have a problem and I don't know how to fix, I started my pc and everything blocked in desktop, I can't move the mouse and do the keyboard combinations. I turned off and I started it again and here started boot loop every 15s. I removed RAM and I put it again started the pc and nothing. Using: CPU Intel Core i3 530 2.93Ghz GPU: GTX 280 RAM: two tiles 2GB total 4GB. DDR3 1333Mhz.
Related:

6 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 1, 2019 at 11:16 AM
Does it beep? Take out all of the ram and try to boot without ANY RAM. Does it beep, or does the indication change from before? If the indication does not change with ram in or without ram, the motherboard is bad!
Anonymous User
Aug 1, 2019 at 01:44 PM
Without ram its beeping 3 long times
Good job! You are on your way to be a tech. That was called half splitting.

Now you need to split which ram stick is bad. Take out one ram, and try to boot! Then, after observing the indication, try the other ram by itself. Does one of them work?

Anonymous User
Aug 1, 2019 at 01:49 PM
Without ram it's beeping 3 long times
Anonymous User
Aug 1, 2019 at 01:58 PM
Now I putted ram and now beeping 10 short times and 1 one more beep and pc just running the fans and give energy mouse and keyboard and screen is not working when I move the place of tiles of ram, again its not beeping and just boot looping

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Beeping again with the first and second I forgot to say I have four slots for RAM
Blocked Profile
Aug 1, 2019 at 02:52 PM
There are specific slots for two sticks. Do you know specifically which slots they are? They may be color coded.
Anonymous User > Blocked Profile
Updated on Aug 1, 2019 at 03:11 PM
I have two blue and two white slots I put one on blue slot and second on blue slot or one on white and second on white sorry for my bad english
Blocked Profile
Aug 1, 2019 at 03:19 PM
Try one color, first. Then try the second color if it doesn't see first. But blue might be the first.
Aug 2, 2019 at 04:26 AM
Do you think the problem is RAM?
Aug 2, 2019 at 04:57 AM
Man I fixed the problem has been videocard I unplug cabel and move little the videocard plugged the cable and pc is running I say thank you for your attention. And you say "You are in your way to be tech" this is true I wanna be tech im 14 year old. Thank you again
I fixed, the problem has videocard.