Connect internet and office intranet in all pc

Closed
Neilson777 - Jun 18, 2019 at 02:59 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 18, 2019 at 05:15 PM
Hello,

This is about my small office where we use sap software , n we have cisco 1900 from where we get the sap link to the switch n to all individual computer ..now for the internet part we have a different vendor connected to another isolated pc for internet usage .. I am interested to know how to make internet possible in all pc n sap too simultaneously ... How to setup

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 74.0.3729.157
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 18, 2019 at 03:22 PM
Who set up the cisco and SAP connections? All you need to do, take cord that goes from the internet pc, disconnect it from the pc (if this is the only one that gets internet), and place in a switch, or hub. Then connect all pcs into switch or hub. I hope your internet vendor has DHCP turned on!

Post back with a more detailed description in case my suggestion wont work for what ever you have missed.
Office link goes from the cisco router to the switch n from the switch to all the pc in office .. Now according to u i have to remove the internet lan ethernet from the isolated pc (only pc with internet) n place it directly to switch (what if i first place the internet to another small router i ve n then to switch for more secure reason) ..i will try both ways .
Blocked Profile
Jun 18, 2019 at 05:15 PM
another device will not provide you any security, unless you are planning on subnetting the network (beyond skill set of standard office user).
Can i use ccproxy .. If so .. How to make setup connections