PC black screen and cannot start up with reboot

Closed
khiangchor - Updated on Sep 14, 2018 at 05:06 AM
keiko0351 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday January 12, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 12, 2019 - Jan 12, 2019 at 03:23 AM
Hello, Prior to above problem, pc was working but randomly hung. Then l went to fix corrupted wmp thro media features and also windows security recovery.somehow the latter not complete n my pc screen hung with "aptio utility " appear. Then made reprogramming to window system n now black screen
Even with 3 hard startup, it dont work .cpu light with fan/driver running on and off.Repeated many times. still blank.
hope you could help me to power on pc

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 14, 2018 at 05:14 PM
It sounds like it is mangled, with details stating "Then l went to fix corrupted wmp thro media features and also windows security recovery.somehow the latter not complete n my pc screen hung with "aptio utility "

What make of PC is it? Can you boot it into bios? Press F8 or DEL on boot up, until it beeps. Post back if you get a screen!

keiko0351 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday January 12, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 12, 2019
Jan 12, 2019 at 03:23 AM
Well, you can try changing your graphics output in case if it works out. Or either way you can read the above guide on fixing Windows 10 black screen with cursor:
https://gearchunk.com/windows-10-black-screen-with-cursor-fix/