Can’t Get Past This Screen!! Temp. Unavailable

Closed
amaba40 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 7, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018 - Updated on Jun 7, 2018 at 04:33 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 7, 2018 at 04:34 PM
To Whom It May Concern,
I recently, as of 3 days ago, was logged off and have not been able to log back in since. When I log in on my Facebook app it does nothing, except takes out my password. When I login on safari on my phone it says Account Temporarily Unavailable. Use a computer and follow instructions. And then I go to a computer that when I log in, it gives me a screen about support. I answer the question lion and it keeps me on the same page. I really can’t do anything

This is extremely frustrating since I have been a member on Facebook now for 11 years. I have so many memories and photos, especially those of my dad who is dying of ALS. I also manage my two businesses and my music page from my account. I believe someone has hacked into my account or something because my Snapchat was hacked into as well.
I will take any necessary steps that I have to. I just really need this back please.
My email is am*************@gmail.com and my phone number is(716) 361*************
Please help me out.
Thank you for your time.
Anthony Amabile II
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Jun 7, 2018 at 04:34 PM
Hello Anthony,

Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try to log in again in 96 hours