I hooked up my hdmi cable ps3 to my tv and it's said "mode not supported" and i did a test run on another tv and it worked fine, it's a HDTV, i just don't understand!!!!
- Ps3 format not supported on tv
- How to activate a hdmi cord to ps3 so it can show up on your avol Fla 20 inch tv
- Why does the tv say hdmi not supported with ps3
- PS3 to HDTV - mode not supported » How-To - PS3
- Ps3 games on a xbox360? (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supported » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supportes mode » Forum - PS3
- Hdmi cable wont work on my samsung '42' (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
Hook up your PS3 to you TV with the HDMI cable. Now, when you turn on your PS3, hold the power button on the PS3 for 5 seconds. It will reset the PS3 video options and recognize the HDMI connection. It will then search for the correct resolution settings on the TV. Press (X) to confirm. And that's it. You should be set. If not, then the TV is acting rather strange.
Turn off PS3... Hold the on button and it will turn on but keep holding untill it beeps again and continue holding for 5 sec. Then turn on normally and it should set up the HDMI
Thank you so much about holding down the power button for 5 seconds, i have been trying to figure this out for hours.... THanks so much
i do have a hdtv
Thank you very much, so helpful indeed.