I hooked up my hdmi cable ps3 to my tv and it's said "mode not supported" and i did a test run on another tv and it worked fine, it's a HDTV, i just don't understand!!!!
- Why does my tv say not supported mode for ps3
- Ps3 hdmi not supported
- Hdmi mode not supported ps3
- How can i download adobe flash player for ps3 (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supported » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supportes mode » Forum - PS3
- Mode not supported ps3 » How-To - PS3
- PS3 - unable to connect to Samsung LCD TV » How-To - PS3
Hook up your PS3 to you TV with the HDMI cable. Now, when you turn on your PS3, hold the power button on the PS3 for 5 seconds. It will reset the PS3 video options and recognize the HDMI connection. It will then search for the correct resolution settings on the TV. Press (X) to confirm. And that's it. You should be set. If not, then the TV is acting rather strange.
Hello you must have a HDTV to get connected to the ps3
On the side of the TV, there must be a port labeled HDMI. If it is not the case then, there is no way your PS will run on your TV