I hooked up my hdmi cable ps3 to my tv and it's said "mode not supported" and i did a test run on another tv and it worked fine, it's a HDTV, i just don't understand!!!!
- Ps3 mode not supported hdmi
- Ps3 mode not supported
- PS3 HDMI Not Supported Format
- PS3 to HDTV - mode not supported » How-To - PS3
- How do i upgrade my adobe flash player on ps3 (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supportes mode » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supported » Forum - PS3
- PlayStation 3 - supported video formats » How-To - PS3
Hook up your PS3 to you TV with the HDMI cable. Now, when you turn on your PS3, hold the power button on the PS3 for 5 seconds. It will reset the PS3 video options and recognize the HDMI connection. It will then search for the correct resolution settings on the TV. Press (X) to confirm. And that's it. You should be set. If not, then the TV is acting rather strange.
Turn off PS3... Hold the on button and it will turn on but keep holding untill it beeps again and continue holding for 5 sec. Then turn on normally and it should set up the HDMI
Thank you so much about holding down the power button for 5 seconds, i have been trying to figure this out for hours.... THanks so much
i do have a hdtv
Thank you very much, so helpful indeed.