I hooked up my hdmi cable ps3 to my tv and it's said "mode not supported" and i did a test run on another tv and it worked fine, it's a HDTV, i just don't understand!!!!
- Ps3 format not supported
- Ps3 hdmi not supported
- Ps3 samsung mode not supported
- PS3 - unable to connect to Samsung LCD TV » How-To - PS3
- PS3 to HDTV - mode not supported » How-To - PS3
- How can i download adobe flash player for ps3 (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- How do i upgrade my adobe flash player on ps3 (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- Ps3 not supported » Forum - PS3
Hook up your PS3 to you TV with the HDMI cable. Now, when you turn on your PS3, hold the power button on the PS3 for 5 seconds. It will reset the PS3 video options and recognize the HDMI connection. It will then search for the correct resolution settings on the TV. Press (X) to confirm. And that's it. You should be set. If not, then the TV is acting rather strange.
Hello you must have a HDTV to get connected to the ps3
On the side of the TV, there must be a port labeled HDMI. If it is not the case then, there is no way your PS will run on your TV