Disabled Facebook- competition report?

Closed
MykelR Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2018 - Mar 11, 2018 at 04:49 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 12, 2018 at 04:28 AM
Hello,
My name is Mykel,
So recently I was let go, from a landscape company, so I started my own. Created a Facebook account and a page also. Did my profile stuff, pictures, adding all the friends and family I knew, etc. Then I started joining community groups and was simply liking pictures, posting comments on things that interested me, no "spamming" or "harassing" of any kind. I asked a couple of group admins for permission to post a business card with a brief text only occasionally. They asked for a "preview" of what my post would look like and was approved in 2 groups. I have only posted my business cards in these groups only one time each, and on my timeline only once. I have only responded in a "business" approach when someone showed interest and reached out to me. I would friend request anyone who showed interest, for I am trying to grow a following, not only for this business I launched, but for my future after this gig gets rolling. Please anyone out there, help me regain access to my growing friends and family following. I'm trying to build my reputation and brand myself, this Landscaping company I launched was only because it was fresh in my mind and I knew I can do it and succeed. This "disabled" account is merely a speed bump in my journey that I need to conquer, it won't stop me. It's just delaying the inevitable. So again, a call to action, please someone out there reach out to me if you can help me through this wall put in front of me.

Best wishes on everyone's journey,

MykelR

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Mar 11, 2018 at 05:04 PM
Hi

I don't see how anybody on this planet can help you enable your Facebook account.

Only you personally can "conquer" and get over that speed bump.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, but you must prove that Facebook made a mistake.

Good luck
MykelR Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2018
Updated on Mar 11, 2018 at 07:10 PM
Hello Ambucias,
Thank you for your rapid response! I completely understand that NO ONE, other than Facebook themselves can reactivate my account. I suppose in my rant I should've included that I wasn't looking for someone personally to unlock my account. What I'm after is being pointed in the right direction in getting into contact with Facebook without annoying them. I'm looking to avoid making mistakes that others have made, what is the avenues and tactics that best worked when resolving this issue? Do I send an email once a week or once a day, once a month? What is the best practice when approaching someone in the power to reverse the disabled account and how do I go thru the proper channels without again "annoying" them?

Best regards,
MykelR
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166 > MykelR Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2018
Mar 12, 2018 at 04:28 AM
Hi

There is no direct contact with Facebook.

see this link and complete the form.

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

Attach an official photo id.

Your reason(s) for appealing must prove that Facebook made a mistake.

Facebook has no pity, never pardons mistakes and does not believe in user promises of good behaviour.

Good luck