Internet connection activation

Closed
julie - Jun 4, 2009 at 05:13 PM
 Fire Fold - Jun 5, 2009 at 06:24 AM
Hello, pls kindly get me automatic internet connection activation on my phone.The type of phone am using is Donod( 2.0 mega pixles
Related:

2 responses

vdevvon Posts 6 Registration date Monday February 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 5, 2009 19
Jun 5, 2009 at 06:08 AM
This can be done by contacting your network service provider! Just call and they will send you the automatic configuration!
I worked on a project to run a user's logon script whenever they connected our network over VPN. To do this, I wrote a helper unit that retrieves adapter info and stores it into a simple record.

I then setup up a registry notification (see here for how to do that in Delphi: link text

The registry notification was on "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces". This notification event fires every time Windows obtains a new IP address, or makes any type of change to an adapters connection information. When this event fired, I called the function (in the code below) to retrieve updated information about the adapter. I compared this new information to my previously recorded information...meaning I had to save the previous adapter info query in order to know if something had changed.