How connect Nokia E71 internet mobile to pc

Solved/Closed
Raish - Jun 4, 2009 at 05:00 AM
 Aqi - Mar 5, 2018 at 07:16 AM
Hello,
I have Nokia E71 mobile and it was internet enable phone. I want to connect internet with this to my laptop.
please suggest me how it possible.

Regards.

Raish Ahmed

4 responses

password00 Posts 23 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 11
Jun 4, 2009 at 05:04 AM
Hye you will have to use Nokia PC suite in order to get your laptop connect through your phone!

PC SUITE: europe.nokia.com/pcsuite/

Install Nokia Pc Suite software on you laptop and do not connect the USB connectivity cable before or during the Pc Suite installation.

When the Nokia Pc Suite installation is finished, Nokia Pc Suite will automatically launch the Get Connected Wizard. The on screen instruction will guide you to connect the USB connectivity cable to your laptop and to your Nokia E65.

The default connection setting will appear on your phone screen. Select Pc Suite.

Nokia Pc Suite will install the cable drivers. This installation may take a few moments and you may be asked to accept the multiple driver installation.

Once your Nokia Pc Suite have been installed, you can connect to the internet using "One Touch Access"

Start Nokia Pc Suite on your laptop.

In the Pc Suite main menu, click on connect to the internet. This will open the "One Touch Access"

Click connect on the "One Touch Access" screen to establish internet connection.

When the "One Touch Access" appears on your laptop, make sure that the Nokia USB modem is selected under "Connection will be established using" and that a green G is displayed next to it. If Not you may refer to the following:

1. Click Setting

2. Select the Nokia USB setting for your Device from the menu

3. Click Next

4. Select your network operator from the list or configure the connection manually. For manual configuration kindly refer to your network provider for the configuration.

5. Click finish.
If this possible with an LG 720 Shine with Att service ?
Worked great, Thanks
good work realy helpfull
1st Thanks for Your Explanation . u did it Right . But
When I Tried This On My new Nokia 5800 with One Touch acess . it didnt work it seems Like the PC suite Didnt Recognize The One touch acess, I worked on it many times trying to solve the problem
i Even Reinstalled the Application From the CD , and Nothing happens . what should I do To make it Happen ??
have you excepted it thought your firewall.

Don't know what firewall you have ,but here is link to microsoft,regarding firewall.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a7628646-131d-4617-bf68-f0532d8db131&displaylang=en

just copy and paste,if link doesn't work.

if this is no help ,then go to your firewall and click on help on toolbar of program.
how to use internet through mobile to PC.i am having karbonn K661 mobile.plz guide me.
Just go to the Nokia Official website and select your model no. and download the PC suite, connect your phone through data cable that came with your device or you can also use the bluetooth and select the internet option from it....!
You will surely get internet connection.