Haier tablet pc not turning on

Closed
f.a.t.i.m.a Posts 2 Registration date Friday December 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2017 - Updated on Dec 8, 2017 at 08:04 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 12, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Hi,
I have Haier YB11 tablet PC. It was working fine in the morning, but I left it on charge and upon removing the tablet from charge and turning it on, It wont turn on. I again put it on charge to investigate the problem. The keyboard part shows a blue light which shows its charging while the tablet shows green light which indicates it is fully charged. also the battery is non-removable. so, can anyone suggest something helpful.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 8, 2017 at 04:56 PM
How long have you had the device?
f.a.t.i.m.a Posts 2 Registration date Friday December 8, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2017
Updated on Dec 9, 2017 at 02:24 AM
not so long, maximum 5 to 6 months, please suggest something if you understand the problem.
Blocked Profile
Dec 11, 2017 at 04:34 PM
I understand the unit should be under warranty. If you purchased the device for less than $200, then it is best to go the warranty route, as the amount of time and money it will take to troubleshoot the device, will not be worth it, as you could have bought another one!

You did fill out the warranty, or register the device with the manufacturer, didn't you? IF not, do it now, and fill out warranty work a week later!
f.a.t.i.m.a > Blocked Profile
Dec 12, 2017 at 11:19 AM
laptop isn't mine but my sisters, got laptop by prime minister's laptop scheme in pakistan for free, i do have warranty card, but got it fixed a month ago and now i don't want to tell anyone that i broke it down again.
Blocked Profile
Dec 12, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Well, tablets like these are not meant to be fixed, as it would be cost prohibitive! Tell someone that you broke it again!