Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

I can't download videos from youtube. [Solved/Closed]

shensa - Latest answer on May 14, 2011 10:10AM
Hello,
I always use youtube downloader to download videos from the youtube but, after I tune up my system I can't downloaded videos from the youtube even I use the same way of downloading before. It says NO FLASH VIDEO FOUND! after I copy the url to the youtube downloader find the folder then click ok . Can you give me some ideas what shall I do?
Read more 
Answer
+22
moins plus
Hi guys ... I was sick to thinking about this >_<
But Try this 1

https://addons.mozilla.org/id/firefox/addon/13990

Hope it helped ^_^ !!!

arfan- Apr 18, 2010 09:01PM
Thank tyra,,,, its work well......,, I LOVE IT>>>>>,,
TUDU- May 14, 2011 10:10AM
hei it doesnt support firefox 4.0.1
Answer
+10
moins plus
Hello,
I always use youtube downloader to download videos from the youtube but, after I tune up my system I can't download videos from the youtube even I use the same way of downloading before. It says NO FLASH VIDEO FOUND! Can you give me some ideas what shall I do?

Answer
+8
moins plus
I suppose the YouTube donwloder you 've been in use is not compatible with your tune-up OS. What I can do for you is just recommending you a free downloader called Pavtube Youtube Converter(please notice that it is totally for free by only using it as a downloader), for it works well for me all the time. Hope it helps.

Answer
+6
moins plus
You should use a firefox addon. For example the youtube mp3 addon https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/124500 it adds a button to the youtube site you can use to download videos.

Answer
+5
moins plus
just reinstall youtube downloader and it will work fine..dont trust those icyvideo and other crap coz you will just waste your time..its a paid service....so fuck them youtube downloader is still the best and free!!!

Answer
+4
moins plus
why i m having problem downloading any videos from you tube perhaps before this i had noe any problem with it plssss do help me out thanks your help and guidance will be very much appirciated

Answer
+4
moins plus
Update Real Player & it works without any issues

Answer
+3
moins plus
you should install realplayer for downloading.its a bset way to download youtube videos. usman akhtar

Answer
+3
moins plus
if its not working go ahead and get a virus cleaner...............

Answer
+3
moins plus
WHICH YOUTUBEDOWNLOADER USING WITHOUT URL

Answer
+3
moins plus
If your a firefox user then you'll be able to download videos like crazy First what you do is go into add-ons in the tool bar in your firefox browser and search for a add-on called fast video download and all you have to do is install and then it will say to reset firefox and after you rest it you'll be able to download any videos more youtube and more.

Answer
+3
moins plus
Answer
+1
moins plus
this really works!!!!!

i just have the exact problem like u,,,!! and i just download "flashvideo downloader" and yet its works better than youtube downloader,,..!! pls try this,,

may it help u ^_^

just want 2 help

Video Marketing- Oct 30, 2009 04:02AM
Hi.. there's a battle going on between YouTube and the company that makes the YouTube downloader. YouTube have disabled the downloader tool, but now the company has updated it so it works again. You can read about it on my blog (there are longer articles in previous posts)
http://www.centreforjournalism.co.uk/blogs/kersh-media
drea1- Oct 31, 2009 07:35PM
Thanks for your article! You solved my problem.
Barca- Nov 18, 2009 08:53PM
dude this method is the best..totally works...awesome solution to the prob..i've been wanting this since long..!!thanks a lot
LIZET3221- Dec 5, 2009 12:33PM
I need help i have the realplayer sp. But it used to work just fine then it says that i need to download from an other website ... its youtube i alwaysdownload from youtube, i dont know what's going on...HELP ME PLEASE!
aqua- Mar 18, 2010 08:45PM
I have been trying to download the vid anywhere but it doesn't work. even the icyvideo doesn't work. pls help me
Answer
+1
moins plus
I've checked all none seem to work now. why dont u guys simply use the screen recording software.
lets see if youtube can disable that lol.

1- ACA Screen Recorder
2- Replay Video Capture

both are available as trial version but u can easily find the cracked versions on www.4shared.com or google them with a search term "Replay Video Capture rapidshare" or "ACA Screen Recorder rapidshare"

gud luck.

Sunny.
im-x@hotmail.com

Answer
+1
moins plus
Very easy!
Just see this youtube download and convert tutorial.
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-download-videos-off-YouTube-as-MP4-file/

Answer
+1
moins plus
You can use youtubecathter,applian, Leechvideo or videoloadx software-most are free version to download youtube video.
<a href="http://hubpages.com/hub/how-to-download-youtube-videos-from-streaming-website" target="_blank">how to download youtube video</a>

Answer
+0
moins plus
right now , youtube is blocked their website by themself. So, you cannot usually download any stuffs from youtube. just waiting they will unblock their VDO soon.

Answer
+0
moins plus
use realplayer they can be free or you can buy check out the site to see

Answer
+0
moins plus
you need to update the software to the newest version, it works for me!

1 2 Next
This document entitled « I can't download videos from youtube. » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.