The discussions

I need a new email password

Solved

Hello, I need a new email password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Verify id requested

i know my yahoo password but my email want to verify and i forget my alternate id password ? so how i enter my email.

Ambucias

Lost question anwser

Hello, Forgot my secret answer to my secret question please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

Ambucias

Need help with my password i can log in on other phone

Hello, Pls am having problems with loging in to my Facebook on this phone but I can long in with d same password on other phones but here it says ...

Ambucias

Lost my alternate email for verification

Hello, How can i access my account if i forgot my alternate email for verification? It started to ask me for verification when i try to log in...

Ambucias

How can i recover my old yahoo mail?

Hello, how can i recover my old yahoo mail whereas i already forgotten the answer on the set security question and my password? thanks Configur...

Ambucias

Need to update new phone number

Hello, i changed my phone number and im trying to get in my yahoo account i forgot my password i would like to change my password and update everythin...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail account password

Hello, i bought an apple phone 2010 and included my email, now i have not used any other device since then so i forgot my password, but now i would ...

Ambucias

Forget my password and security question please help

Hello, Forget password help me

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked out of yahoo account

Hello, I forgot my password and the recovery email address is no longer valid. I may be able to answer security questions but I am NOT getting that op...

Ambucias

Yahoo account telling me to go to my yahoo app

Hello, Hello..how do i log into my yahoo account? Every time i try to log in it keeps telling me to go to my yahoo app and retrive an 8 digit code...

Ambucias

Forgot everything in my account

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and secret questions it's been years since I've logged on... Please help!! Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Forgot password send temp password

Hello, My name is Torshea Riley I forgot my pass word and the number that was giving no longer is in service could you please send me a temporary ...

Ambucias

I would like to have acess to my mails in my inbox

Hello, Kindly help me resolve the problem am experiencing of not accessing my mails

BunoCS

Need new recovery method

Hello, I only see two recovery phone numbers on my account I don't have either number anymore without signing in how do I recover my account with a ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password and alternative mail password.

Hello, Hi,i forgot my yahoo mail password and alternative mail password...pls help me.

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

Hello, hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Few d...

BunoCS

Yahoo mail

Hello, No my email address but no longer have access to phone number or alternate email please help me recover as important files saved ***@*** i...

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Hello, I have just got an iPhone 5 from my daughter, got a new sim card. Tried to log into my yahoo. account, I can't remember my password or secre...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, sir i want to reset the yahoo account password and i have phone number but i can't receive reset code code on phone number Configuration...

BunoCS

Secret question recovery

Hello, Please am having problem login in my mail into another device, Please help me to recover my yahoo secret question.

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Changed my phone number

Hello, i can not log into my account in yahoo because i changed my phone number...i have a new one now... the message says:are you traveling some...

BunoCS

Password/secret question

hello, please, I need assistance in recovering my yahoo account, it's been about three weeks, I had assess to the account.I followed some links, but ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Access to ymail

Hello, I know my yahoo user ID, and password. However, I can't get in because I don't have access to my alternate email address anymore?? Help pleas...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo accnt password

Hello, Hi having problem in retrieving my yahoo password? And even the security questions i forgot them all. Can you help me with this problem? ...

Ambucias

Password forgot

Hello, i forgot my yahoo mail password and secret question Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

BunoCS

Forgot my password

I forgot my password for my Yahoo E-mail account. And I have changed my phone number. So they can not send me a code to reset it. Can you help

BunoCS

Changing sim

Hello, i want to change my number becasues ui got my sim expired Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.75 Sir I Forgot My Yahoo Id ***@*** Password And Also Secret Question.And Alternate Em...

BunoCS

Can't change password i have new number

Hello, Can't reset my password because I no longer have the phone that's listed on my account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

BunoCS

Changed my phone number

Hello, I have to login to the my yahoo mail... But I changed my phone number... how to resetting of the new number.... guide me.... Tq Config...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and security questions

Hello, plz help me this is my personal plz tell me the way in which i recover it i forgot my Password and Security Q also...my first Question is corre...

Ambucias

Recover email w/o security phone number

Hello, need to recover yahoo mail w/o security phone number. I have a new phone number and need to get in my email thank you Configuration: Win...

Ambucias

Lose

i cant open my yahoo mail they said that they already send the confirmation code of my cellphone number but my cell number not in use

BunoCS

Lost password and confirmation email do exist

Lost password and confirmation email do not exist and yahoo password helper only sends me in a loop.

dannyds

Mobile phone number

Hello, My e-mail is asking me to verify that it's me using the my mobile number...but the mobile number on the account is wrong...so I can't have them...

dannyds

Mobile phone not in used anymore

Hello, I forgot my password on yahoomail but, the only give me option to recover my password is by mobile but, the mobile phone number that was regi...

dannyds

Password recovery but i dont have same number

Solved

I cannot sign in with out code sent to old Cell what do I do

BunoCS

Forgot mt password nd security question

I have an important mail on my e mail I'd......but I can't saw it ...it is very important for me.....I dont know password and security questions.........

BunoCS

Miss

Hello, gooday! I have forgotton my yahoo password please help to me retrieve the password my email is ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 ...

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo secret question answers.paasword

Hello, Hello, I I Forgot My Yahoo ID ***@*** Passowrd And Secret Question Answers and Alternate Id Is ***@*** Plz Sir.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Password and secret question

Hello, dear i have a password and secret question problem i forgetboth..what am i do..please help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Comprised account

Hello, My name is [Edited by moderator] and I called the other day and spoke to a Gentleman he advised me that someone has comprised my account. What ...

Ambucias

I can't access my yahoo mail and can't forgot password

Hello, My email is ***@*** I can't login my account when try to recover my password error massage say "We don't recognize this email"? Configur...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my secret answer help me recover

Hello, please i cant remember my yahoo mail secret question answer help me up Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 31.0

BunoCS

Recover my yahoomail password

Hello, Sir, Please Recover my yahoo password without security question Thanks with Regards' ***@*** my contact number :- 8349863027 Configu...

abdul51

Please help me with my yahoo mail password and id

Hello, Please help me with my forgotten password and ID for my yahoo mail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo secret question answers and password

Hello, I I Forgot My Yahoo Secret Question Answers and Password And Also My Alternate Mail Id.Id IS ***@*** Plz Sir.

Ambucias

Recover yahoo id

i want to recover my yahoo id...i know my id and password..bt the only way to recover my account is to verify by alternative email...i forgot my alter...

Ambucias

My number is registered with wrong country code

Hello, i am Marina i am unable to access my account as i forgot my password. the number i registered with my account is correct but unfortunately ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 7,827