The discussions

Internet in pc through mobile

Hello, Sir already i have a hendset NOKIA 5220 . And i install Nokia pc Suit in my system. But still i m unable to enjoying the internet. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Bios no ide mode

Hello, how can i change my hp dv6000 from vista to xp since there was no ide mode option in the bios i cannot continue my installation...plzzz help

flcconflict

Same problem as chris above

Hello I am having the same problem as Chris above. When I connect my extra hard drive to my computer it shows up as listed under hard drives. But...

flcconflict

I cant connect

Hello, when i connect magic jack a message cmin lik this'warnig connect ur magic jack to usb'plz help me

flcconflict

Volume mixer

Hello, my volume mixer will not open so now i have no volume i keep clicking on the icon and it does nothing right now its on 0 i want i on 100 pls h...

flcconflict

Cd drive problem!!!!

Hello, OK SO heres the deal... usin an Acer laptop. played cd's jus fine in it always. smaked a dvd in for sum late nite movie time. next day cd's w...

moneymaker1

Genuine microsoft software

Hello,I have problem with Genuine microsoft software. It always stay on my computer desktop and said that: You may be a victim of software counterfeit...

Aaron

Usb recovery

Hello all, Is there any way to restore files on a USB flash drive removed by an antivirus software? Please, please answere me ASAP. Is antivirus re...

moneymaker1

Usbdrive

Hello,i have apacer usb 2.0 flash drive but my pc not responding to it, the removble drive is not shown on pc . i have window xp software .i think the...

moneymaker1

How to install window xp within 15 mins.

Hello sir, please give me the information about, How to install window Xp within 15 mins. please sent the detail to my email neelay_kuma...

smrk

Cannot install window xp

Hello, I tried to install window xp on my pc, but it won't work. The setup said it cannot find any hard disk drive installed in the computer. What ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
smrk

Some assistance please

Hello, my problem is this. suddenly a few days back my external router stopped working. when i got it fixed i thought my laptop would start workin...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
Ashers

Lap top won't accept recovery disk

Hello, My laptop picked up a virus/worm/trojon. Then a pop up from anti-virus.com came up and said it could clean it up for 79.99. No thank you, I h...

pineappler

Aspire one 150 zg bios problem

Hello, tried for probably 100'th time and none is working,copy on usb drive all diferent bios ,changed from flashit to flashit.exe plus same with fd ...

Rubiks01

Lost drives from system recovery

Can anyone assist me? I am totally lost... A system recovery was accidently performed on my computer. With help from this site I was able to recove...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Wd recognised by xp but not shown in explorer

Hello, Hope somebody can help me. It's an "old" topic. Have a 3 year old WD Passport and it worked fine so far. It's formatted to NTFS. I ga...

Cindy.1981

I cant hear sounds if theres no headset

Hello, please help me my hp compaq nc 6220 had no sounds since i reformat it i herd sounds if i put my headset but if no headset i cant hear anything...

afsgun

Thanks!!!!!!!

Hello, WOW man thank you..... your save my life.... ALL ONE WEEK I try to restore my Little bitch PC :(......and ALT+F10 its the magic touch....THANK...

pcsces

No audio devices wat shoul i do to hear sound

Hello,i hav recently formatted my system n couldn't hear sound from my speakers n found no audio device wat should i do to hear sound

honeylou82

Error

Hello, when i am opning the site there is no problme occured when i am going for downloading at that time i suffering from problem i.e window canno...

pcsces

Can i restore my pictures

Hello, yesterday my sister was playing games on our computer and she restarted did a PC recovery. Sadly I lost all the pictures I had. I was very sad...

pcsces

Installation of xp

Hello, im sharan..i'm having IBM laptop...recently its disk drive had got damaged.Now i want to re-instal my win xp to my laptop .So is there any w...

pcsces

Brand new motherboard

Hello, I need your help and your inputs what can go wrong.. Well, I tried to put a new system with items below MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 AMD 790FX ATX...

andy

Msn

Hello, i cant sign into my msn messenger i put in my email address and password and it wont let me in iv tryed changing my password

pcsces

Formatting flash

Hello, I wonder if formatting the flash a lot is harmful .

strnnger

Win xp, loads but wont load keyboard and mous

Hi, i have windows xp sp3 I recently installed live messenger do to some conectivity problems, along with it i decided to add the silverlight app bu...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
Daniel

Trouble re-starting and turning on

Hello, I have problem re-starting and turning ON my VGN-CR35g/b laptop computer with the portable external hard disk. Before it was working properly ...

strnnger

Lan setting problem

Hello, Sir, We have many computers here. They all work properly.But sir, 2 or 3 computer not work properly. They have connected Local ...

strnnger

Defragementation

Hello, I have just been unistalling some programs and doing disk cleanup to get a bit more space on my C drive. Managed to get memory up from 5.57gb ...

jsalias

I need all vista drives for hp pavilion pc

Hello,i need all vista drives for laptop hp pavilion pc6000

dancedhall

Generic host 32 failed

Hello, Every time i restart my pc i get this problem, it keeps crashing and then i can't use internet, what can i do?

dancedhall

No sound in mediaplayer

Hello, Iam using WIndowXP i hear allsound while talking tomyson on skype or yahoomessanger but while using Window media player no sound system work...

dancedhall

Mic fixing to the computer

Hello, I have a headset. how do I install it on to the computer... Pls help me to fix the mic. I can hear the other person's voice on Google chat....

dancedhall

Computer software

Hello, software and hardware is the main and unique concept in the computer without that computer will not run ...

dancedhall

Cant open d,e drives.also lost files in f.

Hello, Friends I have 4 partitions in my pc C,D,E,F. But today i cant open D,E drives while am trying to open Both shows a message " Di...

Kaarthy.m.n

Wew

Hello,id liked to ask what to do if im installing opera in my nokia 7360 and it ask for websetting for access point and a word also shown subscribed t...

dancedhall

Researt pc

hello sir, my compauter restart last 10 dsyes, change the smps,ram,and then formating the pc but it cannot stop the researting.I dont no how to solf...

dancedhall

Installing xp on vista notebook

Hello, i want to install xp on my hp pavilion dv 2840ee.but when i run setup from xp cd after loading files on blue screen it give message "windows ...

rossdavid

My computer restarts

Hello, plz would you help me............ i have a acer laptop namely, acer travelmate 4730......it has been some 1 month i bought it...... i...

closeup22

Magic needed- keyboard issues, please help

Hello, I I really hope y'all can help. I have an Hp laptop with vista , there have been no spills or damage. The issue is that when I went ...

closeup22

Microphone problem....

Hello, my stereo have only one hole/port u can put either red or green.... but my cpu have two port.then i put the red and green wire to the por...

closeup22

Beware of this poster and site!

Hello, I made the mistake of downloading this registry fix program at the suggestion of this poster. After you find out what a scam it is, it is impo...

closeup22

I need a restor

Hello, hi i have this realy rubish tosheber and nothing works not even the blutooth or the dvd decoder and i need to know how to restor to factory se...

closeup22

Java problems

Hello, I have Windows Vista on my pc and it was working fine as far as looking at youtube videos or playing games on aol. Now, I can't watch youtu...

closeup22

Windows xp home edition

Hello, My Dell came loaded with it but i need to reinstall. No disk came with computer and mine is out of warranty. Is there any way to reinstall wit...

realiser

Sudden restarting

Hello, my desktop pc have problem of restarting when i turn on pc the first time.pc will restart for 2 or 3 times and then come to the normal working...

MSCertified

Vista to xp

Hello, i build vista OS so i have a problem that do not support xp supported softwares in vista OS. Please give me a solution how will i install xp...

MSCertified

Win32 is not valid

Hello, my system was not installed u torrent file ,system reply d win32 application no valid.

realiser

Windows xp

Hello,yes I need to know how to format windows xp media center edition 2005 my computer didn't come with a windows xp cd it was already installed on i...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
tim4856

Registry fix for windows vista 64-bit os?

Hello, Is there a Registry Fix program for Windows Vista 64-bit OS?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
A. E. Newman
Results 20751 - 20800 out of a total of 24,656