The discussions

Finger scan driver of pavilion dv3000

Hello, I have format my HP (PAVILION dv3000) and install Window 7, I need to get the driver for the finger scan ? I need to know how to enable ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2011 by
Panks

Power save mode help urgent

Hello, My dell vastro stuck in power save mode with yellow light on it. Could you please tell me hoe to turn my computer in normal mode. Con...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
Monty

My computer keeps shutting down!

Hello, A week or so after my boyfriend put everything into our new case is when this all started happening. It started when I would use ConvertXto...

PETERFRITZ

Can't click anything from the computer

Hello, anyone can help me, cuz i had been reading the forum, it's the same problem i have now, can't access to most of the file not even internet, can...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
julie2009

Guys plz help me

Hello, when i start my compuer windows lodding at that time monitor goes black and and a green box displayed in monitor with hz? plz help ...

xpcman

No audio, still everything in order

Hello, i have win 7, my prob... i have Realtek HD audio drives installed.... players playing alrite.... system also showing all hardware running...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Black screen white cursor

Hello, Help, new optiplex dell, power outage when power was restored black screen with white cursor only. what steps do I take to get the computer b...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Please help me sound doesn't work

Hello, i'm 11 years old and i don't know what to do my soung on the computer isn't working i'll get in a lot of trouble please help me!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Anonymous User

Hello does any one help me

Hello, i have windows 7 ultimate version. when i shutdown its restarting it self, and not going to shutdown. they way i could shutdown is to press...

xpcman

Windows update

Hello, I can not check for updates(error 80244019 and -2145107943=this one says' encountered an error while searching for updates') Second, Whe...

Anonymous User

Richard a

Closed

Hello, I have XP Professional and my provider is verizon wireless with excellent signal strength. My email browser is google. Sometimes this work...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Wd 1tb drive makes clicking sound

Hello, My WD 1TB drive makes clicking sounds and my computer wont detect it. Any suggestion is very much appreciated Configuration: Windows...

pcsces

Dell inspiron laptop blank screen

Hello, I have a DELL inspiron laptop. It went off all of a sudden to a blank screen. I was not able to switch it ON, also not able to charge it. ...

xpcman

Urgent help me plz blue screan trouble

Hello, I m using an old p4 desktop.....Plz sm1 help me....i hav checked everything in bios config. changed 2 compatible mode from ACHI bt still it sh...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Feelbad DZ

Laptop problem.

Hello, I cant shut down my Dell-Inspiron laptop. Whenever i am trying to shut it down, it is getting restarted and each time i have to forced-shut...

Feelbad DZ

Hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, I need driver for my DVD drive so I can instal Norton 360 5.0 from disk. I think this driver was deleted in error by my son! Or can I do t...

Anonymous User

Vista user keyboard and mouse won't work

Yesterday I was trying to put some music on my Shuffle. was able to download from my playlists in ITunes, but I asked my son where I could get more ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

External hardisk files cant see on computer

Hello, please help me with my problem of my external hard disk WD1terabyte. It was working perfect before in any computer I plugged in until when ...

Anonymous User

Laptop won't load icons or start tab.

Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop and cannot get the icons to load. It will go throught all the way until it gets to the background picture and that...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

How do i convert mswwm for video format?'

Closed

Hello, I've read the question and corresponding answer to this question, and have done what was recommended, i.e., go to file, save movie file, my co...

Ambucias

Sharing between xp and windows 7

Closed

Hello, sir i want to know how to connect to shared printer from windows7 to xp. I can access shared printer from xp to xp but not from w...

bionik

My computer restarts when i shut down. how to

hello! My computer restarts when i shut down. I formatted it several times.strangely it works ok the first week then it turns to the restarts mode whe...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Desktop lockout...

Solved

Hello, Windows Vista I seem to have a fairly major problem with my PC. A few days ago I was watching a TV show online, when internet explorer...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Compaq cq-81 no audio on hdmi to samsung le32

Solved

Hello, I'm sure that there is somneone who knows the answer to my problem somewhere! I have a laptop CQ-81. It came with Vista. This was rfemove...

10 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

System shut down randamly

Hello, P-4 3.0 Ghz processor, M/B Giga Byte, Ram 1 GB DDR-II, HDD-250GB>[Windows XP7 / Internet Explorer 8.0< system atomatically shut down pl...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
itsmarelinex3

Fn f8

Hello, the fn f8 key does not workkon my Dell Studio 1737 Laptop . Please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

pcsces

Dell dimension dim9100 intel

I have a Dell Dimension DIM9100 Intel the other night I tripped the breaker that my computer was plugged up in now it will not power up. Could that b...

pcsces

My programs are not responding

Hello, i am using windows 7.nw my system is not working.if i am opening something it shows a mesage that pgm is not responding.task manager also shows...

Anonymous User

Laptop not opening programmes or typing .. !

Hi, Just wondering if someone can help me with my problem .. Its my laptop (HP G5000) I have just bought a new battery for it after sitting on to...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Windows 7 lost folders

Solved

Hello, I have unistalled a CC cleaner using the windows unistal program and have lost all picture folders and text folder from my desktop and have run...

25 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Problem with keyboard

Hello, When i type a c, it give me dc and an a makes it capitols, is it a fn problem or my feyboard Regards Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet...

Anonymous User

Boot sector

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 everyone how to solve problem, no boot sector on internal hard drive, pls help me

xpcman

My lt is stuck on the f8 screen at startup

Hello, When I start up my HP Compaq nc6230, it says the following: We apologize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully. ...

xpcman

Dell 5150 won't boot

Solved

Hello, My Dell 5150 laptop won't show any signs of power, would changing the RAM possably fix this? The reason I ask is that an IT guy had it working...

15 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
littlequeen6944

My wd essential es 1tb

Closed

Hello, i bought a WD passport essential 1Tb a week ago and it was working fine, had movies and important data from work that i had to pass to my super...

Ambucias

How can i cansle the auto shutdown by time .

Solved

Hello, when i set the auto system shutdown ... i can't close the time role back ! What should i write at the "Run" command to close it Win...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
aquarelle

Acer-windows shut down restart attempt fails

Closed

Hello, The laptop froze and I had to manually shut it off to restart it. When it restarted it came up with the black screen/white letters that rea...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
shel

Cant recovr my encypted files from foldr lock

Hello, i want to recover my files from folder lock 6 as initially i encrypted them but nw i am nt able to see them..plz help..my os is windows 7. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Can i install xp on my laptop

Solved

Dear Sir, I have a laptop of series compaq presario CQ54 TU200. i am trying to install windows XP2, but it is not installed.Its show an error measge ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
unbuntu user

Gateway to bravia tv dvi (pc) to vga (tv)

Hello, I can't establish a connection between my gateway tower and sony bravia. I've check if the cable has a problem by connecting it to my netb...

jake

No tool bar, no back bar and no address thing

Solved/Closed

hi, i dont really know what happened my son was on my computer and now when i get on the internet i have no tool bar, no back bar and no address thing...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
Rev Pat

Sp2

Closed

I downloaded service pack 2, this computer has been idle for a couple months but worked fine before, now hangs at startup. f8 works but nothing gives ...

pcsces

Boot problem windows xp

Hello, My computer hangs on the blue screen, dark blue at top and bottom with Microsoft Windows XP and the logo in the lighter blue area in betwee...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
anjana03

Usb corrupts data

Hello, Hello, my USB is Kingston 2 gb,i can save data,pictures,videos but once i disconnected the USB & connect to open file the files i save is c...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
Faran

Wd elements 1tb se portable hard drive

Hello, My wd portable hard drive elements 1tb SE isn't being recognized by the computer. It doesnt display in the My Computer window and i have no a...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Dvd rom

Hello, please i have installed dvd rom correctly but it not working Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0.4

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

How to format my dell inspiron 1525

Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to format my dell inspiron 1525 with vista home basic premium can anybody give me a detailed step by step way to format by lappy??

5 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
Discouraged

Laptop fans whirr when turned on,-screen dark

Hello, my ChemBook CL51 is old and gray, but should still work because it turns on, the fans whirr kind of fast, the LED power button is green, the sc...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
liz

My adress bar and tool bars are gone!

Hello, hey if anyone can help with this i would really appreciate it. my tool bar and address bar are gone! i cant do anything to see it it's just...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

C drive is not open

Hello, whenever i am open my c-drive afterthat the massage box show that" access is denied" .this problem is create when i was intall "oracle" in ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User
Results 7151 - 7200 out of a total of 24,656