The discussions

How can i format multiple presentations automatically?

Solved

Hello, I have a lot of presentation and I want to format every ppt to the same font and rate automatically. How can I to do it?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

I can not control the transitions in powerpoint in my file,

Solved

Hello, the slides of my PowerPoint moves before the first slide finishes, and sometimes it takes ages to move to another slide. I would like the sli...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2022 by
Pablo453

"enter to add a blank slide" doesn't work anymore

Solved

Hello, I used to be able to add a blank slide in PowerPoint by simply pressing the "Enter" key. For some reason, I found this function did not work a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Exporting action buttons into mp4

Solved

Hello, I have created a powerpoint presentation with an action button to "click here to open a report". When I export the ppt to MP4 the butto...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Powerpoint support for the lyrics on tablet

Solved

I am a singer and I would like to use my Surface tablet as a support for the lyrics. I can get it to work correctly, but only horizontal. I would lik...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

How can i separate each slides from one ppt file?

Solved

Hi Everyone. I have a powerpoint file(Power point 2016) which has 100 page(slides). What I want is to automatically separate each slide to create ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Corrupt powerpoint file, the file extension does not match the i

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have several PowerPoint presentations that I can't open them now it says " file may be corrupted when use PowerPoint or expansion file ma...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Outlook 2003 pptx attachment won't open

Solved

Hello, I have Outlook 2003 and was emailed a pptx attachment. When I double click it, it always asks to save instead of opening it. Docx files ope...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
van_veen

How do i resolve file corruption errors in powerpoint 2010?

Solved

Dear All, One of my colleagues is getting an error frequently(attached) in powerpoint 2010 and as a result he keeps losing many slides that he prep...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2015 by
montesquinto

Corrupt pptx files. need to repair them. please help!

Solved

Hey guys, there is big mess over here. Here I quote: I made some presentation files for promoting our new business. I showed them to my boss. She wa...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2014 by
RolfLinds

Will i lose my apps if i reset my ipod touch?

Solved

Hello, My sound does not work at all on my touch, ppl told me to reset my ipod, but im scared to lose all my apps. is there another way to get t...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2013 by
idk

Animated ppt templates

Solved

Hello, can you tel me the website of animated ppt templates???plzzz Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2013 by
Royal Diamond

Deleting a progress bar from powerpoint presentation

Solved/Closed

Hello, I used the following method to add a progress bar to my PowerPoint presentation - now I don't like it. https://ccm.net/faq/937-insert-pr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2012 by
lohbecej

How do i create a pps file

Solved

Hello, How do i create a PPS file, what software do i need to do it. Tahnks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.9

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Internet works... but not for msn apps?

Solved

Hello, I recently wiped my whole computer and reinstalled Windows XP sp2. After some toil, I got everything working right. Well, I actually had to ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
sulta

Video files are not shown in powerpoint 2007

Solved

Hello, I recently held a presentation using the PowerPoint 2007 software. I had inserted a video file (.avi) captured from an unregistered Hypercam2. ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Ipod (touch my apps working! help?! please(:

Solved

Hey, I'm trying to download apps onto my ipod (Touch) But i need to download the update 4.0 but every time i try this it comes up with an error and ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Pps attachments

Solved

Hello, I tried finding the place under tool/options to untick but I didn't find it. I have OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 and recently had to reformat computer. ...

21 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
crazy
Results 1 - 18 out of a total of 18